GenF20 Spray Ingredients List
GenF20’s new Oral Spray is not a stand-alone product. It is made to be used as part of the new GenF20 Triple Advantage System. Second, it is not synthetic HGH. It is an HGH secretagogue, which means it promotes the body’s secretion of HGH by means of natural ingredients and nutrients rather than by use of synthetic hormones.
The ingredients in the GenF20 Plus Triple Advantage Oral Spray include the following:
• Alpha GPC, which is an emulsifier based on soy-lecithin, and speeds the absorption of the other nutrients in both the Spray and the Daily Supplement
• Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA), which is an amino acid that acts as a neuro-transmitter as well as triggering production of HGH
• Glycine, which is one of the key agents in stimulating the pituitary gland’s production of human growth hormone, calms the brain, and is a player in prostate health
• Mucuna Pruriens (seed), is a precursor to dopamine, which has been used for centuries to relieve the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
• L-Tyrosine, is utilized by the thyroid in the production of Thyroxine, which is used to reduce fatigue, fight depression, and regulate the metabolism and growth
• Moomiyo Extract, is an adaptogen, and is responsible for increasing muscle mass and strength. It also plays a part in speeding recuperation.
• L-Isoleucine, is an amino acid that is important in the regulation of blood sugar and the production of hemoglobin
• Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, when coupled with arginine, lysine, and glutamine increases their effectiveness in boosting HGH levels.
• L-Valine, which must be gotten through diet or supplementation, is important to muscle metabolism, tissue repair and growth, and keeping the proper amount of nitrogen in the body
• L-Glutamine, is the amino acid most drawn on by the body when stressed. It is also a key player in metabolism regulation, muscle maintenance, cell growth and division, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, and reducing risks of diabetes, heart disease and arthritis
• L-Lysine, works in combination with arginine, glutamine, and ornithine to trigger greater production of HGH by the anterior pituitary gland
• L-Arginine, which has been proven by clinical studies to raise HGH levels by as much as three times, and also improves short-duration, high-intensity workout results. It also helps burn fat, increase muscle tissue, enhance immunity, fight cancer, and speed healing. Arginine can only be obtained through diet or supplementation.
The benefits of combining the Oral Spray with the GenF20 Daily Supplement that have been reported as a result of clinical trials include:
• Increased secretion by the anterior pituitary gland of the body’s own, natural human growth hormone
• Enhanced effectiveness of the other hormones produced by the anterior pituitary gland
• Enhanced synthesis of Phosphatidyl choline, improving cognitive function, focus, and mental acuity
• Improved results from strength-training workouts
• Improved ability of the liver to burn and remove fat, cutting down the risk of obesity, diabetes, and liver damage from over-consumption of alcohol
• Synergistic working with B-Complex vitamins, reducing risks for Alzheimer’s Disease, cardiovascular disease, gout, deep vein thrombosis, and stroke
To achieve the maximum effect of the GenF20 spray, it should be taken twice a day, when the daily supplement is taken, preferably once in the morning and once in the evening.